Want FREE Chicken for a Year from Eats at SunStop?? It's simple! Enter your loyalty ID on EVERY merchandise or deli purchase now through 3/31/23 and your automatically entered to win! The more you shop - the more chances you have to win!
Winner announced on 4/8/23.
Free Chicken Tenders for a Year Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
In exchange for being permitted to take part in the SunStop ‘Free Chicken Tenders for a Year Sweepstakes’ (the “Contest”), in addition to other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and suﬃciency of which are hereby acknowledged, the Entrant hereby agrees to be bound by the terms of these Oﬃcial Rules and Regulations, Terms and Conditions (the “Oﬃcial Rules”).
o NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER IN ORDER TO ENTER THIS CONTEST.
o You (the “Entrant”) can enter the Contest by making in-store purchases, excluding fuel purchases, (each, a “Purchase”) using Entrant’s SunStop Rewards account. Each Purchase using the Entrant’s SunStop Rewards information at the time of purchase shall be equal to one entry in the Contest. Fuel purchases by themselves are speciﬁcally excluded from the Contest. In addition to the Purchases, Entrants can enter the Contest by submitting an entry form by mail. Such mail-in entry forms shall include the Entrant’s full legal name, complete mailing address, phone number, date of birth, and email address on a 3” x 5” or 8” x 11” piece of paper. The Entrant’s information shall by in ink and legible, and shall be mailed to SunStop Retail Offices, Attn: Free Chicken Tenders for a Year Sweepstakes, 526 W. Broughton Street, Bainbridge, Georgia 39817. One mail-in entry per person. All mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2023. Incomplete, illegible, duplicate, corrupted or untimely Entries may be disqualiﬁed by Southwest Georgia Oil Co, Inc. (“SunStop”). SunStop does not assume any responsibility for lost, late, illegible, or misdirected entries. Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant. All Entries become the property of SunStop when submitted and will not be returned to entrant.
2. Sponsored by: Southwest Georgia Oil Co, Inc.: 1711 E Shotwell Street, Bainbridge, Georgia 39819.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the ﬁfty (50) states of the United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry (“Entrant”). The prizes are personal to the selected winner and are not assignable to any other person or entity. Employees, oﬃcers and directors of SunStop, its aﬃliates, and subsidiaries, are not eligible to participate.
4. Duration: Entries for the Contest will be accepted from January 1, 2023, at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time through March 31, 2023, at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time; provided, however, that all mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2023 (the “Contest Period”).
5. Limitation on the Number of Entries: There is no limit to entries made via Purchases. Limit one mail-in entry per person. Additional mail-in entries will be disqualiﬁed, and SunStop
reserves the right to disqualify any person that submits multiple entries. Multiple, automated, bulk entries, or entries submitted by third parties may be disqualiﬁed, and may void all entries by that Entrant.
6. Prize(s): Two (2) total grand prize winners will be awarded ‘Free Chicken Tenders for a Year’, which consists of ten (10) gift cards valued at One Hundred Dollars ($100) each that expire on April 8, 2024. There is a limit to one (1) prize per person. All prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No requests for substitution or replacement will be honored. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prizes may only be redeemed at SunStop locations with Inland branded fuel and are not redeemable at SunStop locations with Shell or Marathon fuel brands.
7. Winner Selection and Notiﬁcation: Winners will be selected at random by SunStop from all eligible entries received. The selection of the winners shall be made on April 8, 2023. The winners shall be notiﬁed within Seven (7) days of the selections. The sole obligation of SunStop is to attempt to contact the winner via phone or email at the number or email address provided in the entry form. The winners will have Three (3) days from the date SunStop attempts to contact the winner to respond. If the prize is not claimed within the speciﬁed time period, an alternate prize winner may be selected from all eligible entries received. The original prize winner will forfeit all rights and have no further rights to any prize nor any claims against SunStop based on the forfeiture of their winnings or use of their submission. Return of prize or winner notiﬁcation as undeliverable, failure to respond to notiﬁcation, failure to reach the winner and/or failure to provide required proof of eligibility and release(s) in a timely manner will result in forfeiture by the Entrant and may result in selection of an alternate winner from all eligible entries received.
8. Error Correction: SunStop reserves the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors. If because of a printing or other technical error, or for any other reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Oﬃcial Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Only the number of prizes stated in these Oﬃcial Rules are available to be won in the Contest.
9. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
o Where permitted by law, winners grant to SunStop (which grant will be conﬁrmed in writing on request, but shall not be necessary to grant the rights herein), their subsidiaries, aﬃliates and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, television, radio, print, and social media, at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, city and state of residence and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration, notiﬁcation or permission.
o Except where prohibited by law, winners may be required to sign an Aﬃdavit of Eligibility and Release or forfeit the prize. Failure to comply, or return any required releases and related documentation, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
11. Taxes and Expenses: All applicable local, state, provincial, airport, departure and federal taxes, if any, will be paid by the winner. These may include income and/or sales taxes based on the retail value of the prizes. Any and all expenses not speciﬁcally listed as covered in these Oﬃcial Rules are the sole responsibility of and will be paid by the winner.
12. Financial Information: Winner agrees to provide such ﬁnancial information (which may include the winner’s social security number) to SunStop as is necessary for SunStop to complete all necessary tax forms in order to comply with federal, provincial, state and local tax requirements. Failure to provide this information will result in forfeiture of the prize.
13. General Terms: By entering in the Contest, Entrant agrees to be bound by the Oﬃcial Rules and decisions of SunStop, which shall be ﬁnal on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Each winner shall be bound to observe all terms and conditions imposed by the sponsoring venues. SunStop and its agents, representatives, parent companies, aﬃliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotions and fulﬁllment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (1) lost or late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, entries; (2) problems caused by telephonic, electronic, hardware, software programs, networks, the internet, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, ransomware, or computer malfunctions (failures, errors or diﬃculties of any manner); (3) failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmission; (4) any condition caused by events beyond control of Sponsor that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted. The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Georgia. All Federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations apply.
14. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SOUTHWEST GEORGIA OIL CO, INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES AND LEGAL COUNSEL WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANT AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR IN ANY CONTEST RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. SOUTHWEST GEORGIA OIL CO, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER OR TERRORISM. EXCEPT WHERE LEGALLY PROHIBITED, BY ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, WINNERS GRANT (AND AGREE TO CONFIRM THAT GRANT IN WRITING) PERMISSION FOR SOUTHWEST GEORGIA OIL CO, INC., AND THEIR AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES TO USE THEIR RESPECTIVE NAMES, PORTRAITS, PICTURES, VOICES AND LIKENESSES, FOR ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION, NOTIFICATION OR PERMISSION. FURTHERMORE, ENTRANT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEREBY AGREES THAT: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO JOIN WITH OTHER CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00); (C) IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE RECOVERABLE BY ENTRANT; (D)
ENTRANT SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO SEEK OR OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL DAMAGES PROVIDED FOR HEREINABOVE.
15. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of the Contest shall be resolved individually, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the County of Decatur and State of Georgia, and the law of Georgia shall govern such disputes.
16. Rules/Winners List: To receive a copy of the Winners List, or a copy of these Oﬃcial Rules, send the request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: SunStop Retail Offices, Attn: Free Chicken Tenders for a Year Sweepstakes, 526 W. Broughton Street, Bainbridge, Georgia 39817. All requests must be received within two months of March 31, 2023.
17. SunStop shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, or typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. All trademarks or logos used herein are trademarks of their respective companies in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.