1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION. The Southwest GA Oil Kellogg’s™ Rice Krispies Treats™ Gaming Sweepstakes(“Sweepstakes”) is an SunStopâ Rewards loyalty app (the “App”) entry and a mail-in entry Sweepstakes that begins on 11/1/23 and ends on 12/31/23 (“Promotion Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules, a “Day” is defined as each twenty-four (24) hour period during the Promotion Period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (ET). In this Sweepstakes, there will be two (2) Grand Prize winners for the Promotion Period. Methods of entry, prize descriptions and other related details are more fully described below.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the states of Alabama, Florida and Georgia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Southwest Georgia Oil Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Kellanova, participating Inland retail stores, their respective parent companies, franchisees, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies and anyone else connected with the production and distribution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) way to enter the Sweepstakes:
Limit one (1) automatic entry per Qualifying Purchase and/or one (1) mail-in entry per outer stamped envelope per person; maximum of two (2) entries total per person, per Day – regardless of method of entry.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, damaged, postage due or mutilated mail. No mechanically reproduced, altered, forged, or facsimile entries will be accepted. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Only fully completed entries are eligible. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an App entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the App account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Two (2) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 1/9/24 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final and binding. Potential winner will be notified by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion. Any potential winner will be notified within seven (7) days of the completion of the drawing with instructions on how to verify eligibility and claim the prize using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within three (3) business days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: Two (2) Grand Prizes are available to be awarded. Each Grand Prize consists of an Xbox Series X[CS1] gaming bundle including one (1) XBox Series X gaming console; one (1) controller; and one (1) Xbox Game Pass 3-month card (ARV $545 each winner) (“Grand Prize”). Game Pass card is subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use. Total ARV of all prizes $1,090. [CS2] Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received from all methods combined. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Limit one (1) prize per person in the Sweepstakes.
6. GENERAL: Each potential Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within seven (7) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By entering Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, Southwest Georgia Oil Company, Inc., Kellanova, participating retail stores and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, limited liability companies, affiliates, franchisees, directors, officers, employees, assigns and their respective agents and agencies (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrants and winners (i.e. entrant that accepts a prize) release and agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability out of acceptance, possession, use or misuses of prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability for any claim, injury, loss, or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, those related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light) arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize (if applicable) and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner's name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
7. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Sweepstakes, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless phone connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture or entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the App entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and award the prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received from all methods combined up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
8. PRIVACY: For information about how the Sponsor uses your personal information, please see its privacy statement, located at www.swgaoil.com/privacy-policy/.
9. Governing Law/Jurisdiction: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 2/15/24 to: Southwest GA Oil Kellogg’s™ Rice Krispies Treats™ Gaming Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, 526 W. Broughton St., Bainbridge, GA 39817. Winner’s list to be available after 1/15/24.
11. SPONSOR: Southwest Georgia Oil Company, Inc., 526 W. Broughton St., Bainbridge, GA 39817.
© 2023 Southwest Georgia Oil Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
®, ™, © 2023 Kellogg NA Co. Kellanova is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
[CS1]Sponsor can include Xbox mention in the rules. However, they CANNOT feature or mention Xbox in their advertising or on any POS unless they have permission from Xbox/Microsoft.
[CS2]Prize details and ARV must be confirmed.